Complaint Review: COTTMANS TRANSMISSION

• Reported By: Anthony — Virginia Beach Virginia USA
COTTMANS TRANSMISSION
5970 East Virginia Beach Blvd Norfolk, Virginia United States of America

COTTMANS TRANSMISSION Misdiagnosis and no Refund!! Norfolk, Virginia

Cottmans Transmission is a Rip Off Mechanic Repair Shop!!! They over price for their repairs, there customer service is horrible. I had my car towed to there shop two months ago. Had my car diagnosed and the list of repairs that they said my car needed wern't even necessary The problem with my car had absolutely nothing to do with what they said needed to be done. they said that my car needed a major tune-up and they wanted to charge me an overpriced cost of $1,200.00. When the real problem was that I needed to get my head gaskets changed out. I had another mechanic look at my car and he said that the problem with my car was obvious and that he didn't even have to look under the hood. He said that he could hear that the head gaskets were bad on the car. He repaired it for $300.00 dollars and the problem was fixed. I called Cottmans Transmission and asked for a refund for the diagnosis and the lady Cindy who answred the phone wasn't just rude on the phone she also refused to give me a refund for the miss diagnosis and just hung the phone up on me. Never go to Cottmans Transmission for anything for your car!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COTTMANS-TRANSMISSION/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/COTTMANS-TRANSMISSION-Misdiagnosis-and-no-Refund-Norfolk-Virginia-506349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COTTMANS TRANSMISSION