receives

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: 11512 — paris Tennessee USA
COVENANT - STAR TRANSPORTATION
RD PARIS, Tennessee United States of America

COVENANT - STAR TRANSPORTATION covenant covenant..a start and an end paris, Tennessee

* : A familiar Covenant story

Well to start ,truck drivin is a mean nasty business.The folks that are lured into it thinkn they will be proffesional RVrs are rudley awakend soon.If you cant handle it shut up and go home or yournot needed and easily replaced.That bieng said here is my covenant story.I worked for tham 2 years.they gave me my start when noone else would touch me,that is what they do.It all started good and i actually met the love of my life a female drvr at covenanat,,We teamed together and i saw the whole country.things i never would without trucking,,Of course when my love had a stroke in wyoming,covenant washed her off like a dog and her 6 years off safe dedication to the company,First they cancled her insurance,while she was in a coma,since she LEFT the truck,and would not pay for me a hotel for 1 night in my distress,,Sleep in the truck the nice lady at belevence fund told me,which i paid my dollar very week.

I could write a whole book on covenant and actually workn on one,I never knew people could be so arrogant as those in that big white house,Im just a simple country trash tryn to make a living and support my 3 daughters and mother,Im no saint and never claimed to be,after covenant the saints sure seem devilish to me.Once me and my love were carrinyn our laundry out of the big white house,two off the fancy office girls slammed the door on us and than glared like we where in THIER way.

Im not a smart man,but i believe in GOD.Your faith gets shaken however,I dont know but i would think be careful how you act ,the Usa is goin straight to hell,and i believe these souless type companies are the blame,,a good thing about havn nothn is nothn to loose.What does the predator do when all the prey is gone ,,he starves.Alot more painful than bieng eaten i think.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COVENANT-STAR-TRANSPORTATION/PARIS-Tennessee-38242/COVENANT-STAR-TRANSPORTATION-covenant-covenanta-start-and-an-end-paris-Tennessee-487470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COVENANT - STAR TRANSPORTATION

#1

A familiar Covenant story

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I'm really sorry this happened to you.  Star used to be a good company (I worked there several different times), but wouldn't touch them when Covenant got ahold of them.

Covenant's masquerading under their Christian banner gives Christianity a bad name.  I've heard more stories of evil relating to Covenant than almost any other trucking company.

I wish you well.