Complaint Review: COX Communications

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: I am moving away from COX — Mesa Arizona United States of America
COX Communications
Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

COX Communications I am moving away from COX Services Phoenix, Arizona

Am still in transition away from COX Communications Services.  #1  Bought a TIVO to replace DVR and need for Digital Receiver (good monthly savings).  #2  Bought Magic Jack to replace Phone (COX advertises it as $11 a month for basic, Caller ID is now $9 month, total cost after taxes is about $40mo ** savings about $400 yr).  #3  Looking at Direct and Dish TV.  #4  Downgrade to the lowest internet speed.  I am hoping someone comes in and gives them competition.

I am so sick to death of COX and all their fees, going in circles with unresponsive Customer Service.  They should get it thru their thick brains... people are hurting...  and most cant afford the out of control bills heaped on us by COX.   I can't even count the number of times I have called and spoken to COX to see where I can reduce my bill.  As soon as I make a change, it only is a matter of a short period before my bill just goes up.   I went from $197 a month, reduced my services and was paying $126, now without changing any services, it is back up to over $155.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COX-Communications/Phoenix-Arizona-85213/COX-Communications-I-am-moving-away-from-COX-Services-Phoenix-Arizona-884377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COX Communications