Complaint Review: COX SETTLEMENT PLUMBLING RECOVERY

P.O. BOX 689006 PLANO, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-392-7591
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

COX SETTLEMENT PLUMBLING RECOVERY CONSUMER PLUMBING RECOVERY CENTER MOBILE HOME WAS SET UP WITH BAD POLYBUTYLENE PIPES PLANO, Texas

To whom it may concern

I purchased a mobile home from Harry Reed Mobile Homes in Lumberton N.C. in April 22,1994. Later I recieved a claim packet from the Cox Settlement Plumbing Recovery telling me to fill out the papers and send them back to them so they could repair my home by taking out the bad water pipes my home was set up with.I didn't know anything about this so I did what they told me to do I waited around for them to do what they said they would do but it never happen to this day and now my home is destroyed by mold & mildew.

So I contacted the company again and they said for me to have the work done myself and I told them that I was not able to do that because I am on a fixed income and also still making payments on the mobile home it won't be paid for until April 22,2014.The company I send my payments to is Green Tree Payment Center in Goodlettsville Tn. I am writing this letter to see if anybody can help me get some justice because I don't know what to do and my home is not fit to lived in and I need some help someone who know what to do to get me some assistance in this because I have done all I know to do.My home is falling apart as I am writing this letter to you now please help me!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COX-SETTLEMENT-PLUMBLING-RECOVERY/PLANO-Texas-75086/COX-SETTLEMENT-PLUMBLING-RECOVERY-CONSUMER-PLUMBING-RECOVERY-CENTER-MOBILE-HOME-WAS-SET-UP-838080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COX SETTLEMENT PLUMBLING RECOVERY