Complaint Review: COX

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: BARBL — PHX Arizona
Internet USA

I called COX and explained the DVR crashed.I followed directions on the tv to "reboot" the DVR.

The directions said after rebooting if I got the same DVR hardrive crashed error I would need a new DVR. I called COX to get it replaced. I pay for the service at my elderly 81 yr old mothers house. I was on the phone for 34 minutes with some *** named Denise.

1st she said she needed to talk to my mother". I explained that I am the account holder". Then she said she couldn't "reboot" from her end unless I was physically at my mothers house!. WTF?

This woman kept changing her story.. I am so sick of COX and there non-existent service'. She is clearly someone that had no training and did not care:.

If you are reading this and have a choice do NOT use COX:.I pay almost $700 a month for COX non-service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COX/internet/COX-DVR-CRASHED-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-REP-THATS-A-JOKE-REFUSED-TO-REPLACE-IT-Internet-1066074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COX