Complaint Review: C.Oakley

*Author of original report: Going Public With Corruption

*Author of original report: The 4 SELLOUTS

*Author of original report: The Fab Five Frauds

*Author of original report: Sequestered Benefits

These are 4  of the most corrupt hearing officers in the Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office I applied for Unemployment Benefits in Oct 2012 and from day one they did everything in their power to stop me from receiving my benefits even though they knew I qualified they lied and ignored documents they they knew would have qualified me They disqualified me from Oct 2012 to August 2013 causing me great financial hardship I have copies of documents that Mr.Oakley and the rest of the corrupt officers signed these documents whih they knew were not true I have tried to contact these 4 corrupt officers superiors but have yet to receive a response They perjured themselves on legal State Documents It is my hope to get this matter resolved as soon as possible

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COakley/Austin-Texas-78778/COakley-CKlotz-Kristina-Mar-VannestJ-Lawrence-Texas-Thieves-Austin-Texas-1087010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.Oakley

Public Integrity Unit

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency continues to think its above the Law therefore I have no choice but turn all of my paperwork over to the Public Integrity Unit for a Corruption  Investigation.They have until August 30th 2014 to resolve this before my team start filing my paperwork.

Going Public With Corruption

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have made every attempt to resolve this issue with my Unemployment Benefits but I have gotten no response therefore I will be releasing all of my documents to Ripoff Report so everyone can see the corruption in the Texas Workforce Commission Agency.I am still open to resolving this matter before I release these documents along with statments from other people who have been denied benefits even though they were egible.

The 4 SELLOUTS

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

These 4 have been very silent about my case lately I have yet to receive a response so I have contacted other victims who were taken advantage of by these corrupt 4 and in the process of send all of our concerns to the US Attorney General

The Fab Five Frauds

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

These Fab Four Frauds from the Texas Workforce Commission has been unable or unwilling to reimburse me for the money that was owed me.

Let me remind everyone of  these heartless Frauds that filed false documents and were responsible for me being denied

my benefits even though they knew I met the qualification standards.

1.C.Oakley

2.C.Klotz

3.J.Lawrence

4.Britiny Froemmling

5.Kristina Vannest

Sequestered Benefits

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

The Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office have continued to hold my benefits for the months of Oct 22,to Feb

2013