• Report: #20361

Complaint Review: CP DIRECT, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2002

• Reported By:FOGELSVILLE PA
CP DIRECT, INC.
LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CP DIRECT, INC. ripoff, returned their rotten merchandise, not rec'd credit deceptive company ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

I ordered this product on the pretense it could be returned for a full refund. Incidentally, this product was an absolute "joke".

I was never informed at the time of ordering they would continually mail this product to me monthly and charge it to my credit card.

After many hours on hold with "customer service" I was given the address to mail back the unused portion and could expect a credit on my mastercard account within 30-45 days.

Well, that was December of 2001. (I'm filing this report in May of 2002)

I've kept my credit card records to show that they have charged to my account (2) seperate entries of $46.90 for a product that
was not only worthless but not wanted.

Kelly
Allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-DIRECT-INC/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-18000/CP-DIRECT-INC-ripoff-returned-their-rotten-merchandise-not-recd-credit-deceptive-comp-20361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP DIRECT, INC.