Complaint Review: CP Direct, CP Nutritionals

• Submitted: Wed, June 05, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, June 05, 2002

• Reported By:Talladega AL
CP Direct, CP Nutritionals
15600 N. 78th Street, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct & CP Nutritionals is a ripoff company that is still charging my account. Scottsdale, Arizona

I'm not as disappointed that the product is a fraud as I am that they are charging my Visa bank card every three weeks. After a month, I finally got an answer on the phone but was told they could not say or do anything but read the script that they read to me.

Apparently they have been siezed by the Feds and will not give information out. Visa refuses to help unless I cancel my card. I will update more when available. Anyone with more information, please post back. Thanks!

Bruce
Talladega, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2002 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct-CP-Nutritionals/Scottsdale-Arizona/CP-Direct-CP-Nutritionals-is-a-ripoff-company-that-is-still-charging-my-account-Scottsd-22214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct, CP Nutritionals