• Report: #20705

Complaint Review: CP Direct, Lonitude, CP Nutritionals, Message to Charlie Brown

• Submitted: Sun, May 12, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, May 12, 2002

• Reported By:Boston Ma
CP Direct, Lonitude, CP Nutritionals, Message to Charlie Brown
15600 N. 78th Street, Scottsdale, Az 85267 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct Lonitude, CP Nutritionals are consumer fraud ripoff companies from hell. Scottsdale, Arizona

Message to Charlie Brown As a team maybe Charlie Brown and Morty can bring these bastards down:

Charlie Brown I have a s**t load of stuff on the Consoli Gang. Were you aware that they have organized crime connections? We have to figure out a way for us to make a connection, in a way that we are both comfortable with.

I have done my research and have a lot of information, but I am having a little trouble connecting it all together. I have birth paper copies, death certificate, credit reports, real estate documents, quick claim deeds,etc.

I am now working on a history research concerning thier movements from New Jersey, Florida, Nevada, and Arizona. I am also researching Passafiume's background. Sooner or later, I will have it all together, and in the end, I will bring them down big time.

I would very much would like a copy of your hard copy of the injunction. I am expecting a copy any day now of the original civil action in Nevada. So put on your thinking cap and figure out a way for us to communicate.

Morty
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2002 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct-Lonitude-CP-Nutritionals-Message-to-Charlie-Brown/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267/CP-Direct-Lonitude-CP-Nutritionals-are-consumer-fraud-ripoff-companies-from-hell-Scottsd-20705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct, Lonitude, CP Nutritionals, Message to Charlie Brown