Complaint Review: CP Direct

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2002

• Reported By:tulsa Ok
CP Direct
P.O. Box 14889 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct ripoff - incorrect billing without sending any product, plus a deceptive company Scottsdale Arizona

CP Direct screwed me over. I had had problems all along with them. They couldn't correctly bill me and when they did it took the package 20 some days to get it. They billed me for my third shipment and i didn't even get it. Thats $50 i now don't have and want back. This is bullshit i want my money back. I hope this company is sued for every dime they have. I just want my small portion of it back. The whole company is one big scam!

Jason
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267-4889/CP-Direct-ripoff-incorrect-billing-without-sending-any-product-plus-a-deceptive-company-23840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct