Complaint Review: CP Direct

• Submitted: Thu, July 04, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 20, 2002

• Reported By:Collingswood TX
CP Direct
15600 N. 78th Street Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct ....Laura Hughes....Charlie Brown fron Neverneverland...where are you??? Scottsdale Arizona *EDitor's Comment

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I PROMISE ,,,THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED,,,,,IF I TRAVIS MCKEEVER,,,,HAS TO GIVE BACK ONE OF MY FREE GIFTS FROM MIKE CONSOLI !!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: FINALLY A COURT DATE

*UPDATE Employee: Good for youTravis!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I appologise for nothing you chicken shit f**kers

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I LIED... I'M SO SORRY... TRAVIS MCKEEVER - AKA CHARLIE BROWN *EDitor's Comment LD:

Just when everything was getting interesting and exciting you two have dropped out on me. I have been digging and there seems to be no bottom in sight when it comes to the Consoli, Passafiume, and Kwadecius.

Things seem pretty quite since they got raided? Have either of you heard anything? I look at the online Arizona Republic newpaper every day for any new follow up stories on them, so far none. Laura, I would still like to know the address of the Consoli's new house that were all set to move in before the raid?

I can not find anything on 65th Street in Paradise Valley. Could it be 6236 East Quartz Mountain Road, Paradise Valley, Arizona? Who is Steve Standford? Passafiume's home phone, or one of them, is in that name. Charlie, how sure are you about those Canada companies being the Consoli's? Come on you guys jump in again, this is a golden opportunity for us to put a few more deserved nails in their coffin lids.

Cindy
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2002 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267/CP-Direct-Laura-HughesCharlie-Brown-fron-Neverneverlandwhere-are-you-Scottsd-23984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I PERSONALLY ADMITTED TO BE THE ONE ,,,,WITINESS WHO CALLED THE FEDS !!!

I WAS A NO-SHOW FOR COURT,,,,,CAUSE I WILLNEVER LET THAT JUDGE TAKE FROM ME,,MY WIFE,,,N KIDS,,,,ALL OF THOSE FREE GIFTS THAT SUCKER MIKE CONSOLI GAME ME,,,,OR I CAN SAY,,,,,,I FORCED HIM,,,,HA HA !

HE PURCHASED AND HANDED OVER TO ME,,,,PAID OUT-RIGHT,,,,A $365K HOME IN SEDONA,,,,NEW CARS,,,,TRUCKS,,,TOYS,,,,FOR ME N MY BOYS,,,,,,EVEN CLOTHES N FOOD TOO !

HAY,,,,,JUDGE,,,,MR. LARRY WARTFIELD,,,,ASSET RECEIVER,,,AND ATTNY GENS SAID,,,,,,IF I GIVE MY TESTAMONEY,,,,,I COULD KEEP EVERY THING THAT WAS GIVEN,,,,,,

EVEN IF IT WAS PAIDED FOR WITH CP DIRECT CO. MONEY !!!!!

SCREW IT,,,,,KEEP IT,,,,JUST MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO,,,,,,,TO HELL WITH VICTIMS,,,,,,,,WHAT VICTIMS,,,,,14 OR SO COMPLAINTS !! HA,,,,WE LAUGHTED!

SO,,,,,DON'T THINK I'M GIVIN ANY OF IT BACK AS PART OF SEASED PROPERTY !

I'LL SELL IT FOR THE MONEY FIRST,,,,I ALREADY DID GET LOTS OF FREE CASH FOR THE NEW CORVETTE !!!!!

SO,,,,,YOU GOTEM NOW,,,,,YOU DON'T NEED ME ANYLONGER ,,,,,I STARTED IT,,,,ITS THE STATES JOB NOW TO SEE HOW MUCHCASH YOU CAN COLLECT,,,I HAVE MINE,,,,I'M OUTTA HERE,,,,MOVING,,,BYE-BYE !!!

TRAVIS MCKEEVER

PS,,,,I CANNOT ,,AND WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY ,,,MR.GET MEOFF ,,,,,,NEEDS A CLEANING AND BATTERYS,,,,BUT,,,,HEY,,,ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET OFF,,,,,,,,,,BUTTS,,,,THATS ANOTHER STORY HMMMMM,,,,,GOT TO GO FOR BATTERYS !

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

FINALLY A COURT DATE

AUTHOR: TINKER BELL - ()

I have just received a phone call to let me know that they will be in court on Thursday, Oct 17th..

Good for youTravis!

AUTHOR: charlie - ()

Kudos! I, too, passed info on to the feds and az attorney general. I just thought

This REBUTTAL was redacted because the individual did not provide a bona fide e-mail address and, what they did post was questionable..

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I appologise for nothing you chicken shit f**kers

AUTHOR: travis - ()

I Travis Mckeever apologise to none of these f**king assholes, for nothing !!!!! I took all of the info that I had, submitted it to the propper athorities. Now these slimeballs are up against the wall with the spotlight on, just where they do not want to be.

I personally admit to being the one who brought the Feds into their lives, they seemed lonely and needed some freinds anyways.

I have nothing to hide from anyone. I would do it all over again.mAnd as far as you f**kers sending gun toting thugs to visit me, next time, there will be blood shed. So if you plan on trying to take me out,the hunted has turned to hunter. Bring it on Mike, you said my day will come.

If ANYONE , ANYWHERE would like to speak to me personally, call me.602 689 1468 Cindy from round rock, you are looking in the wrong places for their seized homes.

The addresses are stated in the Attorney generals report. If you research these matters further you will find that Mike Consoli hand picks people to open up companies under their names, bank accounts and properties. That has been proven. He obviuosly was grooming me to be one of those people. Why else would he purchase a $365k home in Sedona for myself and my wife and children, new cars and trucks, toys for everyone.

He always told me I would be a millionare within a year. The only way I could see that happening is if I had accounts and properties belonging to Mike, Vinnie and Granny, in my name. Michael Kwedecius, Stephanie Passafiume, who is Vinnies 17 year old sister..... How did they become named defendants ????? ps. JEREMY BUER is CHARLIE FROM NEVERLAND, NOT ME....

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: TRAVIS - ()

I LIED ABOUT IT ALL! I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS I CAUSE TO ALL THE PARTIES INVOLVED!

ALL I CAN SAY IS... PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I NEVER THOUGHT THINGS WOULD GO THIS FAR!

TRAVIS A. MCKEEVER