Complaint Review: CP Direct

• Reported By:Coal Center PA
CP Direct
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct - Longitude Capsules Ripoff

I purchased Longitude from the CP Direct Website right after New Years 2002. I saw the it wasn't working at all. The site says that results will show in the first week. I took the capsules for almost 4 weeks. I thought I better get the empty bottle back to them before my 30 days was up because I didn't know if there was any small print that would let them keep my money if the bottle was even a day late. They had already AUTOMATICALLY shipped me a new bottle before I finished the first. I kept the remaining capsules from the opened bottle and sent back both the unopened and the empty bottle. I sent them priority mail and had the post office put a confirmation sticker on it. According to the post office, CP Direct received the package on January 24, 2002. I used my VISA Check Card for the purchase so the money for both bottle had come from my checking account. I use online backing so I can see when debits and credits were made. There still has been no credit to my account. They didn't list an email address so I looked up the owner of the domain name and emailed the administrator of the domain name to point me in the right direction. Whomever I emailed wrote back and said that my account had been credited and that it would show up on my next statement. It still has not shown up. I emailed that same person back and they told me to contact the card company. I knew very well that my bank didn't have anything to do with this. I have credits and debits to my account all the time with no problems. I wrote back last week and told them that I checked with the bank and that no credit has come through. No response. So I emailed back yesterday, Feb 12. I got a response this morning that their files indicate that a credit was made to my account on Feb. 7. My banking statement says no credit has been made. Keep in mind that I sent back two bottles so that is something like $150 they have to refund me. I'm 19. I'm a college kid. I had low self esteem and thought this stuff would work. I was poor to begin with and now I'm out $150. I am going to sign up for pre-paid legal services soon and have an attorney contact them. Even if I end up paying the attorney more than my refund is for I don't care. It's wrong to rip people off like that. I've been doing a lot of research and many people are having this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct/Scottsdale-Arizona/CP-Direct-Longitude-Capsules-Ripoff-14000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct