Complaint Review: CP Direct

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2002

• Reported By:
CP Direct
Nationwide U.S.A.

CP Nutritionals billed me even after I cancelled!

I, like many others I've found out, ordered Longitude and tried to cancel my order. After about four days of constant trying,I was very lucky and was able to get through to "Customer Support." I told them I wanted my order cancelled. Their response was that my next order was already in the shipping department and they couldn't cath it before it went out. I was told to just refuse the order, and when they got it back, they would refund it back to my checking account. After about three weeks, Neither the Longitude arrived to send back nor was my refund creditted. Again, after constant attempts, I was able to get Customer Support. I was told there must be some sort of mistake at my bank, because they creditted my checking four days after my initial cancellation call. To sum it up, after three months of paperwork and handwritten statements to the bank, I still haven't received my refund. My claims are currently being denied by CP Nutritionals. I WANT THESE PEOPLE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Direct/nationwide/CP-Nutritionals-billed-me-even-after-I-cancelled-13191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Direct