Complaint Review: C.P. International security

62 William st 2Floor ny 10005 Manhattan ny, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 212-670-0770
  • Web:
  • Category: Gangs

C.P. International security MR:Charles Pierre And MR:Tyler What a joke!!!! Manhattan ny, New York

I was so mad that i dont think that i was writing or spelling the right thing. when i posted it, but yeah this company man they should have a investigation going on with this place and close it down. they tell you what you want too hear,like yeah there's job placement bull s***. if somebody out there can help me please help me thanks man.

P.S. I had too ask my mom for the money. my mom right now is calling me and asking me for her money don't know what too say too her, she us crying her eyes out. what this company did to me is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-International-security/Manhattan-ny-New-York-10005/CP-International-security-MRCharles-Pierre-And-MRTyler-What-a-joke-Manhattan-ny-648404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.P. International security