Holy

• Reported By:Sutersville PA
CP Nutrionals
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Direct Nutritionals ripoff swindlers thieves waste of time Mesa Arizona

I received my bank statement the other day and saw two withdrawals, I have a MAC VISA, one was for Nutrional Supplement with the phone number 800-977-7975. The other was from CP Nutrionals and had the same phone number.

The first withdrawal was for $10.95 on 4-29-02 and the second was for $46.90 on 5-15-02. I have never even heard of this company nor have I orderd anything or received any thing from them.

When I try to call them I either get a message stating that their customer service was closed and please call on the next business day or you get a busy signal. Also, today I got a message that they were currently on lunch and please call back after 1 p.m. mountain time.

This could have cost me returned checks, but fortunately I had enough to cover the $60.95.

If I was closer to AZ I would be knocking on (down their door).

Gregory
Sutersville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2002 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Nutrionals/Scottsdale-Arizona/CP-Direct-Nutritionals-ripoff-swindlers-thieves-waste-of-time-Mesa-Arizona-21662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Nutrionals