Bob

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2002

• Reported By:
CP Nutritional
Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Nutritional ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Scottsdale Arizona

I ordered form this company and the pills caused me to break out in a rash on my neck and in my head. I called them and told them about it. They said my second bottle was already sent on the 2nd and I was charged. They told me to send it back and I will get a refund. Well I noticed today the postmark on the package says the 9th. Good thing I found this site because I will be site because I will be stopping payment on my credit card and sending it back certified. To prove I sent it back. And I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Even though I didn't send the package back yet my credit card company started the process.

I don't understand if all these people are complaining why are these people still in business and how did they get back into business if they were put out before???

Liz
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2002 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Nutritional/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267-4889/CP-Nutritional-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Scottsdale-Arizona-18974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Nutritional