• Report: #19236

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2002

• Reported By:
CP Nutritionals Direct
www.longitudecapsules.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CP Nutritionals Direct - Longitude Fraudulent credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona

I guess I am joining the ranks of thousands who found out too late about this fraudulent rip-off company. I too ordered their product one time and decided not to order any more. Since then I have been billed two additional times without my authorization.

The only live person I have been able to reach is on their order line and I have been told that the billing would stop. I have also been hung up on many times.

I will be contacting my credit card company first thing Monday morning to dispute these charges and to ask them to block this company from ever billing my card again.

I would be more than happy to join a class action lawsuit if it would help to put these con-artists behind bars and out of business.

John
Ft Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2002 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Nutritionals-Direct/Scottsdale-Arizona/CP-Nutritionals-Direct-Longitude-Fraudulent-credit-card-billing-Scottsdale-Arizona-19236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Nutritionals Direct