Complaint Review: CP Nutritionals

• Reported By:New York New York
CP Nutritionals
Internet U.S.A.

CP Nutritionals ripoff tricked and lied to us Phoenix Internet

Actually, I found that the pills did work. Only problem was that when it was time to cancel, they went into a so called "receivership" They had already billed my card and I need a reimburstment. I sent the pills back to them and they never refunded my account. As a result, not only did they withdrew 60 some odd dollars from my credit card, but they received their product in return. Something needs to be done. I would like to take action the best way I can to see to it that the owner gets brought to justice.

Allen
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2002 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Nutritionals/internet/CP-Nutritionals-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Phoenix-Internet-39007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Nutritionals