Complaint Review: CP Plus

• Reported By: Suffolklady1 — Southwold United Kingdom
CP Plus
PO Box 599 Borehamwood Herts WD6 4ZL Internet United States of America

CP Plus PO Box 599 Rip off Innocent Motorists on Motorways Lancaster, Internet

Why is it? I recently travelled a long distance by car on the M6. I was constantly reminded whilst driving , by roadsigns that TIREDNESS kills. Being a responsible driver .....I take a break. I took a 'nap' as it was 2.00 am ! Where were the signs? At 2.00am the motorway service station was very poorly lit.  Each vehicle is filmed entering and departing site.  Had I known I was going to sleep more than 2 hours I would have checked in at the motel. Now I am back home to find I have a to a fine of 90. I failed to get a permit to sleep. I had no idea that SERVICE STATIONS were to be avoided at all costs. Where was the sign to warn you of this charge. How do you know how long you may nap in sub zero conditions? Where does a women alone take a break. Rant over ... but be warned not to stay at a service station for longer than 2 hours and if you take a nap set your alarm clock! Avoid Moto motorway service stations!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CP-Plus/internet/CP-Plus-PO-Box-599-Rip-off-Innocent-Motorists-on-Motorways-Lancaster-Internet-883473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CP Plus