• Report: #802039

• Submitted: Sun, November 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: tracey — fort worth Texas United States of America
250 eden prairie drive eden prairie, Minnesota United States of America

CPC Collection agency has stolen money directly out of several of my checking accounts over the past 6 mos they refuse to stop harassment to my cell phone and home phone they have tried stopping me from paying utilitiy bills and from using several of my checking accounts..

I had written several checks at a grocery store in philadelphia pa

there was plenty of money in my checking account where i had been a long time customer

the grocery store manager gave this agency my checking account numbers and kept calling me telling me that my checks were ...no good...

stay away from all contact with this CPC they are low life they will steal your life savings if they can they will steal from your employers once they are given any account numbers you wont be able to live normally the people that work for CPC should all have criminal charges filed against them and be sued

i will never set foot in a grocery store in philadelphia or allow cpc to steal hundreds of dollars from any of my bank accounts CPC should be sued

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPC/eden-prairie-Minnesota-55544/CPC-THIS-PLACE-HAS-STOLEN-MONEY-DIRECTLY-FROM-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-IN-XCESS-OF-100000-ede-802039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPC