Complaint Review: CPI AKA U-TALK UNLIMITED

• Submitted: Sun, April 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 04, 2004

• Reported By:MARANA Arizona
CPI AKA U-TALK UNLIMITED
P.O.BOX 18434 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CPI AKA U-TALK UNLIMITED CHECKING ACCOUNT SCAM LAS VEGAS NEVADA

I received a phone call and I was told I won $200.00 worth of gas coupons, They also said I would GET A FREE CALLING CARD,THE MAN SAID I would have to pay $1.95 for the cost of shipping, he insisted that I pay only with my checking account, would not except my credit card for such a small amount.

I gave him my checking account number for the charge of $1.95 which was a very dumb thing to do I FOUND OUT LATTER! The man said stay on the line to get verified.

In the process of getting verified a woman came on and asked for my account number then she hung up on me, I thought that we were cut off and she would call back to complete the transaction.

She never called back, I new something wasn't right so I went to RIP OFF REPORT AND CHECKED IT OUT, I FOUND OUT THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM. THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO MY BANK, and I closed MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING.

BEWARE OF CPI SCAM DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FIGHT BACK WITH RIPP OFF REPORT.

John
MARANA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2004 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPI-AKA-U-TALK-UNLIMITED/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89194/CPI-AKA-U-TALK-UNLIMITED-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-SCAM-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-86559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPI AKA U-TALK UNLIMITED