Complaint Review: CPI Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Ellicott City Maryland
CPI Corp.

CPI Corp. Bella Pictures Robbed by CPI Corp./ Bella Pictures of Wedding Album & Video after CPI went Bankrupt Internet

My husband and I got married in October 2012 in Central NJ and we paid in full for two photographers, a videographer, 2 albums, and print package with Bella Pictures (owned by CPI). Our two photographers & videographer were great to work with and we were really excited to see the finished products.  We received a CD of our photos and even ordered prints and had a few touched up through our online website.  We never received a draft of our video, and had heard nothing back about our two wedding albums after we submitted our photo choices.  When I emailed to follow up at the end of March & beginning of April, there was no response.

Eventually, on April 11th & 16th I received a response from Stayc & Janine (both from American Wedding Group) stating that there was a contact from CPI that was handling the albums and videos, but as of now the number just rings and no one answers. They believe CPI had shut their doors in the beginning of April when they announced they were filing for bankruptcy. They advised me that I should contact the CPI creditors once they are announced.  They took down my information and said that they would contact me if they heard anything.

CPI robbed us of over $2000 of unfinished work and our wedding memories!   We are devastated, angry and upset over this --- something needs to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPI-Corp/internet/CPI-Corp-Bella-Pictures-Robbed-by-CPI-Corp-Bella-Pictures-of-Wedding-Album-Video-afte-1046987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPI Corp.