Complaint Review: CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: stacy s. — saint paul Minnesota
CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart
CPI Corp. Woodbury, MN. walmart, Minnesota United States of America

CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart Walmart portrait studio, sears portrait studio. CPI Corp.s sudden decision to shutter more than 2,000 such outlets in Sears and Walmart locations nationwide the companys announcement left CPI customers and employees in limbo and Sears seeking an Woodbury, MN. walmart, Minnesota

I took my kids in to get picture's done at the Woodbury walmart portrait studio, I was told to pick my picture's up on 4/12/13, on my arrival to the studio I found out they closed down with no notice and my picture's were not there for me to pick up and I also ordered some picture's from my online account and I doubt I will get them as well. CPI corp. Is not responding to questions or offering any refunds and I paid over $100 for my picture's and more so don't want to lose my portraits on my online account that can't be replaced. They should offer you the option to purchase a cd with all your photos so you don't lose them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPI-Corps-picture-me-studio-in-walmart/Woodbury-MN-walmart-Minnesota-55129/CPI-Corps-picture-me-studio-in-walmart-Walmart-portrait-studio-sears-portrait-studio-1042975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart