Complaint Review: CPIpay.comDiettea IS Living Lean

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Clifton Colorado
CPIpay.comDiettea IS Living Lean
No Physical Address Given Internet U.S.A.

CPIpay.com Diettea IS Living Lean They told me I could get a free trial of Wu-Yi tea for only $7.95 shipping and handling then they charged my card to charges one for $30.95 and one for $10.00 Internet

They offered me a free trial of Wu-Yi tea and said the charge was only $7.95 for shipping and handling and I accepted. My bank phoned me to inform me that a company going by CPIPay.com had charged me two charges of one which was $30.95 and one of $10.00 and asked me if I authorized these payments I told them no I did not I only authorized a payment of $7.95 for shipping and handling.

This happened today 10/11/08 at around 10 am this morning.

So I called their 800 number and tryed to cancel my order and they will not allow it until I receive my tea.

Billie
Clifton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPIpaycomDiettea-IS-Living-Lean/internet/CPIpaycom-Diettea-IS-Living-Lean-They-told-me-I-could-get-a-free-trial-of-Wu-Yi-tea-for-o-380417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPIpay.comDiettea IS Living Lean