Complaint Review: CPIpay/n-remedies E-Millionaire.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
CPIpay/n-remedies E-Millionaire.com
CPIpay/n-remedies E-Milliionaire.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CPIpay/n-remedies E-Millionaire.com Charged $47.00 on my VISA card Internet

I just discovered that on April 17, 2009 CPIpay.com/n-remedies charged $47.00 on my VISA card. I telephoned them (866-834-6878) and when I gave the lady the amount (without giving them my card information) she said it was by E-Millionaire.com and a credit would be issued immediately, but that it might take 2 or 3 days for it to process through my card company. Then, she ask for the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of my card and assured me that she was processing the credit and verified my name. She said I could go to www.e-millionaire.com and find out more; however, when I attempted to do that, they wanted more information from me, so I just hung up. If it does not process as a credit on my card in a few days, I will dispute it with my card company.

Dws
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPIpayn-remedies-E-Millionairecom/nationwide/CPIpayn-remedies-E-Millionairecom-Charged-4700-on-my-VISA-card-Internet-451031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPIpay/n-remedies E-Millionaire.com