Complaint Review: CPM Construction Joe Radcliff

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
CPM Construction Joe Radcliff
477 Darrow Road Akron, Ohio U.S.A.

CPM Construction Joe Radcliff Firm's hail scam may top $1.75M prosecutors say Akron Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Insurance Fraud. It's Not What You Think

*UPDATE Employee: Dont Believe everything you hear, And please have a little faith "Traders"

It is Sept 25 2008. I was just informed that Joe has been Indicted by Marion Superior Court on 14 Felony counts of corrupt business influence, criminal mischief, insurance fraud, and theft. This case happened in Indiana. This case has nothing to do with me, and does not place money in my pocket that this company ripped me off of. I could care less at this point. I was told by Adrain Kirtz (then Supervisor for CPM) that if i was to write anything else that Joe would: go to Ripoff Report send fabricated paper talking about felonies, make me look bad, and sue me. Now I am not sure as he said this with laptop in hand and me saying "so what" that maybe he wrote things to Ripoff Report. I do know and will say that I have not written any blogs to www.indystar.com (where I was told to locate the story about Joe), I did not even update this site with Joe's case until today,.... I don't need to be bothered with Joe or some (key word some) of the people who were behind doing unjust things to customers, ripping employees off of money, etc... For every crook out there, there is also companies and guys (ex-felons and soon to be felons) that are just trying to take care of their loved ones. I am not Joe's judge or judge of CPM staff. To God be the judgements and he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Eric
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPM-Construction-Joe-Radcliff/Akron-Ohio/CPM-Construction-Joe-Radcliff-Firms-hail-scam-may-top-175M-prosecutors-say-Akron-Ohio-376050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPM Construction Joe Radcliff

Insurance Fraud. It's Not What You Think

AUTHOR: Cpm construction - (U.S.A.)

I want to thank everyone who supported me through the past 4 years. Its
a story that sounds like a movie script.  In 2006, a huge hailstorm
damaged hundreds of homes in Indiana.  State Farm, not surprisingly,
denied many of the claims.  After complaints to the Indiana Department
of Insurance led it to begin an investigation, State Farm accused a
myself and my company of intentionally damaging roofs in order to
collect insurance.

What does State Farm do? Accuse the accuser of
fraud to protect its brand.  After all, it has to protect its clients
from fraudulent claims, right?  State Farm sent information to the
Indianapolis Police Department which led to felony charges being filed
against me and CPM Construction. Funny enough not any evidence for my
engineers, other contractors that inspected the property before my
company, and yes the changed engineering reports that state farm
requested to be done. the first ones said not hail damages as they all
did at this time in indy but requested them to be changed and now they
say " Man Made Damages" funny how the notes were redacted that said to
make changes and how the first engineering reports were with held. Those
charges were quickly dropped, but the damage to my business and
reputation had been done.

Thanks to the work of Mark Mikensey,
Joe Williams, Will Riley and other attorneys at both Price, Waicukauski
& Riley, LLC and Riley, Bennett and Egloff, I was vindicated when a
jury awarded me $14.5 million for defamation.  Thats right, the claim
that my company and myself had committed fraud were FALSE.  I had never
committed fraud at all but was simply a hard-working contractor swept up
in State Farms campaign to increase its profit margins and create
another example of how fraudulent claims are destroying businesses.

So
next time you hear an insurance company talking about how it works hard
to avoid frivolous claims and fights fraud.  Think of  me " Joe
Radcliff "

Dont Believe everything you hear, And please have a little faith "Traders"

AUTHOR: F State Farm - (U.S.A.)

How funny it is now that the tables have turn , Yesterday head lines Read "Roofing contractor CLEARED in 1.75 Million Fraud Charges Against State Farm"people never cease to amaze me. when Joe Radcliff (Wonderful Man) got arrested on 14 counts of insurance fraud people starting calling up cpm trying to cancel the work that we had already started, Employees up and quit because they said they wanted no part in some one who would do such a thing, while the whole time Joe Radcliff is standing in the back ground shacking his head and asking the people that he is so devoted to and keep them with money in there pocket a great job and food on the table to just have a little faith, so now I hope that all of you feel stupid and have a good time sitting back and watching CPM rise to the top once again and have THE BEST YEAR while we get all the money and sit back and laugh in State Farms face. you cant hold a good man down, you cant break a solid rock, and you Will not and can not STOP CPM!!!!!!! so I would like to personally take this time to say "Thank you" State Farm for making CPM stronger not only as a company but as a family and please to all of you who read this, just remember one thing JOE RADCLIFF will have the last laugh!

Dont Believe everything you hear, And please have a little faith "Traders"

AUTHOR: F State Farm - (U.S.A.)

How funny it is now that the tables have turn , Yesterday head lines Read "Roofing contractor CLEARED in 1.75 Million Fraud Charges Against State Farm"people never cease to amaze me. when Joe Radcliff (Wonderful Man) got arrested on 14 counts of insurance fraud people starting calling up cpm trying to cancel the work that we had already started, Employees up and quit because they said they wanted no part in some one who would do such a thing, while the whole time Joe Radcliff is standing in the back ground shacking his head and asking the people that he is so devoted to and keep them with money in there pocket a great job and food on the table to just have a little faith, so now I hope that all of you feel stupid and have a good time sitting back and watching CPM rise to the top once again and have THE BEST YEAR while we get all the money and sit back and laugh in State Farms face. you cant hold a good man down, you cant break a solid rock, and you d**n sure cant STOP CPM!!!!!!! so I would like to personally take this time to say "Thank you" State Farm for making CPM stronger not only as a company but as a family and please to all of you who read this, just remember one thing JOE RADCLIFF will have the last laugh!