Complaint Review: CPN America Aka CPN R US

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:cedar rapids Iowa
CPN America Aka CPN R US
www.cpnamerica.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CPN America Aka CPN R US BEWARE... SOLD ME FAKE CPN NUMBER AND COMMITED FRAUD Chicago illinois

*UPDATE Employee: YET ANOTHER COMPETITIOR MAKING BOGUS CLAIMS ON THIS IRRESPONSIBLE SITE

CPN AMERICA aka CPN R US is a ripoff....They are selling fake CPN Numbers for $75 dollars....All they do is take the numbers 341-53 and then add any 4 numbers to the end of this, and sell it to you as a CPN Number...The guy is RIPPING us off....CPN America also promised to get me 1 tradeline, but what they did was go to Capital One website and apply for a credit card for me using fraudulant information...I was contacted by the Fraud Department at Capital One and was told that my application was under investigation for using fake Social Security Number....I explained to Capital One that I never applied for a credit card and informed them that CPN America was the ones who filled out that application without my knowledge...They told me that they were familiar with CPN America aka CPN R US, because they have done this in the past with other people, and they are currently pursueing legal action against CPN America aka CPN R US to put them out of business and to file charges....I almost got into some serious trouble dealing with CPN America, and I'm warning you DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, because they are not a real company it's all fraud, it's just one person, his name is Jeff Eckert and he can be reached at 847-999-4336...Please do not be scammed by this individual.

Tim
cedar rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPN-America-Aka-CPN-R-US/nationwide/CPN-America-Aka-CPN-R-US-BEWARE-SOLD-ME-FAKE-CPN-NUMBER-AND-COMMITED-FRAUD-Chicago-illi-352983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPN America Aka CPN R US

YET ANOTHER COMPETITIOR MAKING BOGUS CLAIMS ON THIS IRRESPONSIBLE SITE

AUTHOR: Cpn America - (U.S.A.)

This is yet another claim filed by another competitor.

This ignorant person couldn't even take the time to make up his own bogus complaint he simply cut and paste from the last bogus complaint posted by CPNRUS CPN r US CPN's R US CPNS R US.

Johnnie went one step further and threatened to "send someone to take care of me" and that I should enjoy "sleeping with the fishes" That I was "dead"

Not only is Johnnie ignorant but this site is irresponsible for not being accountable for some sort of accuracy, allowing these people to use this site as a negative ad campaign against legitimate businesses.

Unlike Johnnie we do not collect any money until our services are complete and we then offer a complete refund if the customer feels misled in any way whatsoever.

So great work Ripoff Report in allowing your once respected site into a tool for unethical people like Jumping to discredit the efforts of good companies like us.

You should consider writing a ripoff report on your site.