Complaint Review: CPN Headquarters

• Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
CPN Headquarters
Internet Bangladesh

CPN Headquarters OMG! They charge you $38 and let you download a piece of crap! - None Listed Internet

*Consumer Comment: steve

*Consumer Comment: Got what I paid for

*Consumer Comment: What is a "CPN"?

*Consumer Suggestion: Where did you go for this?

*Consumer Comment: How Did You Do It?

OMG - There is a picture of a creepy woman and her obvious daughter proclaiming to have a manual to get a CPN. It is nothing more then a very generic way, and totally unreliable way to get a CPN. It is a total total scam. You get what you pay for I guess. I got a real CPN and paid only $75 and it works great. WHAT A SCAM they are. They dont even have a phone number.

Joe w
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPN-Headquarters/internet/CPN-Headquarters-OMG-They-charge-you-38-and-let-you-download-a-piece-of-crap-None-Lis-342139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPN Headquarters

steve

AUTHOR: Belong2K - (USA)

quote from Steve, "What is a "CPN"??

I think if you write a rip off report, you should explain what you are talking about!"

Steve, everyone knows what a CPN is, I amsorry ikf you dont.

Google it.

Got what I paid for

AUTHOR: Mrcalluout - (U.S.A.)

I recently picked up the e-books in question from CPN Headquarters for $30 and found it was actually well worth the money despite what warnings I had read on this site. I then noticed that the first complaint states that for $75 somewhere else he got the right information, then the gentleman in the second, and only other complaint against this web site, asks where he can purchase @ $75 to have similar success... hmmm... seems like a smooth sales pitch and attach at the competition. Low, very low. Anyway, what they advertised, if you read clearly, is information on how to obtain a new 9 digit number used for banking & credit purposes. So the instructions show'd me how to form a LLC and then have a new number issued to me through the newly established business entity, me. I also received tons of links to useful sites for tradelines, applying for credit & business credit, and tons of other stuff. So, if you ask me, this was $30 well spent. Especially since I discovered that business formation companies and CPN companies charge a minimum of $70 for an EIN and hundreds for business formation.

What is a "CPN"?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

What is a "CPN"??

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Where did you go for this?

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

My wife and I are looking for this same info. So many sources point to cpnheadquarters.com If this is crap, please tell us who is not!

How Did You Do It?

AUTHOR: Marlonjeric - (U.S.A.)

So you said CPN Headquarters was unsuccessful in providing you with specific information for obtaining a CPN, but you also said you found a company to do it for a reasonable price. What is the name of that company?