Complaint Review: CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing
cpphr.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing Job Seekers, BEWARE!! Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Job offer w/ Certified Payment Processing

Job seekers, watch out! These companies place ads on Careerbuilder and Monster seeking outside sales reps and remote recruiters. I started working with them in June as a remote recruiter (commission-based, 1099 wages).

What a nightmare! System problems, promises of leads daily that didn't happen, told that we'd get the name of the company that job seekers applied to and the job board name -- at the most all we got was the job board name.

Commission was based on a sales rep attending the one-day class and running appointments the following work day. Put in anywhere from 20-40 hours per week, averaged $35.00 per week in commission because they would say that people dropped out of class, or didn't attend.

All in all, it was a very disappointing experience.

Anonymous
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPP-Recruiting-TMG-Summit-Merchants-Certified-Payment-Processing/Dallas-Texas/CPP-Recruiting-TMG-Summit-Merchants-Certified-Payment-Processing-Job-Seekers-BEWARE-473648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing

Job offer w/ Certified Payment Processing

AUTHOR: Amie - (United States of America)

I was offered a job with them as well and before I did the background check online I asked their name and did a Google search. I didnt feel comfortable sending them all my info when I dont even know who these people are. I saw this pop up from my Google search and now I know and will not proceed with the application process! Thank you and I am sooo glad this site exists!

Oedipus