Complaint Review: CPR Cell Phone Repair

CPR Cell Phone Repair Lip Service Liars Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I did not recieve your call

*Author of original report: No call back from Corporate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Call me

WARNING: DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. They fixed my daughters ipod (she shattered screen). after a few days screen started to lift up. We couldn't get back to their store right away but went back within the Warranty time. In between visits the screen cracked starting from the mode button. It was not dropped but looked me to be a stress crack.
The only way I could see that happening is if screen was not put on properly and it wasn't flush. When I brought it into them to show them they told me that it is from my daughter pressing button down too hard.
WHAT!! APPLE better put a warning out not to press button too hard or it can cause damage.. What a bunch of Lip Service. They also pointed out a dent in it from prev. impact that had no crack near it and said "there is obvious damage to case that we don't know when it happened" Well Idiots.. it happened last time when screen was shattered. In the end these people WILL NOT honor their warranties. STAY CLEAR from this rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPR-Cell-Phone-Repair/Orlando-Florida-32806/CPR-Cell-Phone-Repair-Lip-Service-Liars-Orlando-Florida-932724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPR Cell Phone Repair

I did not recieve your call

AUTHOR: Brian Ahern - (United States of America)

I am sorry, i am not sure what happened but i do not recall receiving a call from you.   Please call me at 706-978-2089   Brian

No call back from Corporate

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I was out of town so didn't get the message for a couple weeks on here that a Bryan from Corporate wanted me to call.  About 2 weeks after posting my story I saw that he left me a message so I called the number he left me on this site. I left a detailed message for him and told him I looked forward to his call back. Well now it has been at least 2 weeks that I left the message and no call back.  I guess Corporate does not care how their franchises are being run. In my opinion this is a very poor running company. If you reach out to me to call you the least you can do is call me back after I have done what you ask. But oh wait... This company so far has not followed through with any of their promises. Why should I be surprised now!?!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Call me

AUTHOR: Brian Ahern - (United States of America)

Linda,

My Name is Brian Ahern with CPR Cell Phone Repair Corporate Office,  I am here to assist you with your complaint.   Please call me at 706-978-2089