Complaint Review: CPR restoration and First response restoration

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Cpr and First response — jersey city New Jersey
CPR restoration and First response restoration
www.cprrestoration.com jersey city, New Jersey USA

CPR restoration and First response restoration Had a fire in my house and they where suppost to help me and instead hurt me jersey city New Jersey

My name is cynthia i had a fire two months ago in jersey city. During the fire i was approached by both companies to do restoration to my house and also dry cleaning. i decided to go with the dry cleaning from cpr and they ended up billing my insurance company 32,000 dollars just to dry clothes and i also hired first response to do water restoration in my house which again i was robbed cause they charged a absurd amount of money to my insurance company  which cost me alot of money on my claim therefore i couldnt put my house back together cause of the money both companies recieved to do there services. Basically i got ripped off and warn other people out there to just deal with there insurance company and not deal with the people i had to deal with during my fire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPR-restoration-and-First-response-restoration/jersey-city-New-Jersey/CPR-restoration-and-First-response-restoration-Had-a-fire-in-my-house-and-they-where-sup-1054947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPR restoration and First response restoration