Complaint Review: CPRS

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Long Beach Mississippi
CPRS
Crossroads Mall Gulfport, Mississippi U.S.A.

CPRS On Behalf Of Academy Sports ripoff Eye Opening Experience Gulfport Mississippi

Thanks Diane is Slidell! I have written a check to Academy Sports and Outdoors. This company CPRS, has been trying to contact via telephone. They claim to have sent me numerous letters requesting payment. I haven't received anything. Each time I call they either hang up or claim they don't know who I am. Within seconds of them hanging up I get close to 5 calls from their number on my cell phone! I haven't given them that number...so I wonder how they got it. When I called they claim to not have any record of that number and tell me I AM RUDE FOR CALLING THEM. I asked them who they are and what they do but they will give no information, no location, no contact,nothing. They claim they dont' have to but they will take my information over the phone and deduct any bills they have in my name directly from my bank account. That's not going to happen. I found all this out by pretending to be a creditor researching myself! Funny how they hide to the very folks they are trying to get money from. So if I see that lovely 9999 on a bank statement I will immediately notify my bank and Academy Sports.

Lou
Long Beach, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPRS/Gulfport-Mississippi-39560/CPRS-On-Behalf-Of-Academy-Sports-ripoff-Eye-Opening-Experience-Gulfport-Mississippi-177329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPRS