Complaint Review: CPS - CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:panama city Florida
CPS - CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES
2605 MAITLAND CENTER PKW SUITE A MAITLAND, Florida U.S.A.

CPS - CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES HARASSING PHONE CALLS TO EMPLOYER MAITLAND Florida

I am an office manager for a small doctor's office and CPS is constantly calling for an employee. We have asked them numerous times to stop calling this company. They have been rude and disrespectful. I have all there numbers and a log of phone calls. I have called the Sheriffs department here and have logged a formal complaint of harrassment and have a case number. They stopped for about a month after that and now they are calling again with a vengence. A manager told me that I was stupid and dumb and that I probably cleaned toilets and I was no manager when I asked for there fax numbers to fax again the notice to stop harrassing phone calls.

Dez
panama city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-CONSUMER-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES/MAITLAND-Florida-32751/CPS-CONSUMER-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES-HARASSING-PHONE-CALLS-TO-EMPLOYER-MAITLAND-Florida-341662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS - CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES