Complaint Review: CPS Consumer Portfolio Services

• Reported By: PO''dCustomer — san jose California United States of America
CPS Consumer Portfolio Services
Irvine, California United States of America

CPS Consumer Portfolio Services UNPROFESSIONAL & HARRASSING Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Why was "Jim" singled out by you for your little diatribe?

*General Comment: Hey Jim

*Consumer Comment: How Dare They!

*Consumer Suggestion: You aren't really sure what you're doing, are you?

*Consumer Comment: You're kidding, right?

*Consumer Comment: Translation

CPS SUCKS!!! Every single employee that works here is UNPROFESSIONAL, HARRASSING, they NEVER let you speak to a supervisor, and they NEVER LISTEN to a word you say to them!!  They call you at work, like a friend, ask when are you gonna make a car payment and it was JUST due yesterday!!! GIVE me a BREAK!! people, I'm not even late really!!! And they argue with you, they don't listen!!! I WISH A LAWSUIT WAS PLACED AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-Consumer-Portfolio-Services/Irvine-California-/CPS-Consumer-Portfolio-Services-UNPROFESSIONAL-HARRASSING-Irvine-California-810367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS Consumer Portfolio Services

Why was "Jim" singled out by you for your little diatribe?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Jim do you work for CPS? I see you troll all the coments that are left by anybody who is having problems with this company. It must be nice to be perfect! Im sure you have never been late on anything right (GOD).

Even IF "Jim" had been late, he wouldn't have blamed the company trying to collect what's owed them.

The OP places blame on others, NOT himself where it belongs.

BOTH you and the OP, GET A LIFE!

Jim and I, among others on here, have been accused of working for dozens of companies...NOT true.

#2 General Comment

Hey Jim

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

Jim do you work for CPS? I see you troll all the coments that are left by anybody who is having problems with this company. It must be nice to be perfect! Im sure you have never been late on anything right (GOD). Seeing that you are so perfect I figured I will refer to you as GOD! So GOD do you work for CPS? GOD even you messed up when you created HUMANS, but because you are not one you are above everyone! Why dont you take a look at yourself, Im sure you have never done that because you dont think you have any problems RIGHT GOD. So why dont you go take a long walk off a short peir and drown yourself ! Oh thats right your GOD!

How Dare They!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

They are calling you because YOU ARE LATE!

But how about something incredible? Want them to stop calling? Try paying your bills on time.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

You aren't really sure what you're doing, are you?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"They call you at work, like a friend, ask when are you gonna make a car payment and it was JUST due yesterday!!! GIVE me a BREAK!! people, I'm not even late really!!! "

I've got news for you, you ARE late...really!!

"I WISH A LAWSUIT WAS PLACED AGAINST THESE PEOPLE."

And, what would this "Lawsuit" allege was the crime this company committed?

Oh, yeah, they want you to pay your loan as agreed WHEN agreed....that's really thoughtless of them.

I suspect this is a sub-prime lender and this isn't the first time "I'm not even late really!!"

Make your payment(s) ON TIME and I'll bet they'll magically stop calling you....never thought of that one, did you?

You're kidding, right?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"They call you at work, like a friend, ask when are you gonna make a car payment and it was JUST due yesterday!!! "

Try not to strain your brain, but can you think of something you could do that would make them not call you at all?    If they don't call, they can't demand to be paid, right?

" GIVE me a BREAK!! people, I'm not even late really!!!  "

The above statement illustrates why you are forced to borrow from lenders that specialize in high risk, poor credit borrowers.    Yes, you really are late if your payment was due yesterday!  Are people really this dim?

Until you grasp this concept, you are doomed to do business with lenders like this.   People who pay on time end up paying lower interest and never have to deal with the tactics that you are complaining about.   In effect, you have been ripping yourself off.

Translation

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

For those having a hard time understanding this "RipOff" let me translate.

I am a Sub-Prime Borrower who hasn't managed my credit in the past, so as a result I ended up at a Sub-Prime Lender.  They agreed to lend me several thousand dollars in order to buy a car.

Now, I did have to agree to make a set payment amount on specific days, but I just ignored that part because I figured that can't apply to me.  After all I am special.  This is why I am so upset that they have the nerve to call me and my references when I am one day late.  I mean it is only ONE day, it is not like I am a week late.  Of course when I do become a week late they still don't have a right to call me until I am two weeks late.  When I am two weeks late they STILL don't have a right to call until I am a month late.

Then when I call them and tell them that they shouldn't call me they are so rude about it.  I mean all they keep telling me is that I need to make the payment I agreed to make.  Seriously it is like it is their money.