Complaint Review: C.P.S. Michigan - Child Protective Services - CPS

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By:Henderson Michigan
C.P.S. Michigan - Child Protective Services - CPS
201 W. Railroad St..,St.Johns MI. 48879 Lansing, Michigan U.S.A.

Department Of Human Services MI. C.P.S. Child Protective Services CPS is Stealing children. Lets get together and march!! Lansing Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Children being stolen in Traverse City MIchigan Please Help

WE have decided enough is enough!!! All of us that have been or are being abused by the C.P.S. Nationwide are doing something about it ...It's time to fight back.

Call you're local Senators, NewsMedia, Talkshows, The time is now, there is a scheduled rally in Washington D.C. at the Capitol August 18th 2007.If you cannot go in person, get the word out. Please It's time to take our Children back..Take a look at what we are doing in Michigan to stop the corruption.

Leanna
Henderson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-Michigan-Child-Protective-Services-CPS/Lansing-Michigan-48909/Department-Of-Human-Services-MI-CPS-Child-Protective-Services-CPS-is-Stealing-children-244340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.P.S. Michigan - Child Protective Services - CPS

Children being stolen in Traverse City MIchigan Please Help

AUTHOR: Ashleychase - (USA)

I have read your report and i want us to work together i have connected with a TV program call True Life and they are going to air my story on TV about how my daughter Starr was taken from us ! Please join me in my fight to save our children. If we dont stop it now whats going to happen they wrongfully took my daughters lawyers backed off my case they were scared to loose there Bar license some said and others told me im battleing with the devil they took my baby and immediately adopted her how lets join together and gather others and come together to save our children and get a class action against these people i know of a few others who had this happen as well ...

thank and good luck please respond soon my email is (((Redacted)))