Complaint Review: CPS SECURITY - REVENUE SECURITY SECTION - HSN

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By:Alta Loma California
CPS SECURITY - REVENUE SECURITY SECTION - HSN
SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

CPS SECURITY, REVENUE SECURITY SECTION, HSN Unprofessional, RUDE SAN ANTONIO Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Another no-payer

I gave them a call after a received a letter from them about HSN, the old guy was rude won't even listen and after you said you cannot pay he was mad, rude and said will file a case against you and hang up on me without listening to any explanation I will say accussing me of giving a bad credit card.

During the transaction that card was not bad, they where able to get installment until I had a financial crisis and was not able to pay my card, that is why their charges was not paid the next time. I called HSN after continously receiving their collection letter and offering to return the merchandise, still in its original mailing bag original everything have not used at all but they wont agree.

What can I do, I tried several times. I just foreclosed 4 of our investments and they area harrasing me and accussing me of passing a bad credit card. BE considerate or BE nice at least, I know YOU guys are after your COMMISSION so you do not have sympathy at ALL.

Azar
Alta Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-SECURITY-REVENUE-SECURITY-SECTION-HSN/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78278/CPS-SECURITY-REVENUE-SECURITY-SECTION-HSN-Unprofessional-RUDE-SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-387920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS SECURITY - REVENUE SECURITY SECTION - HSN

Another no-payer

AUTHOR: SirNicholasD - (United States of America)

Azar,
You are paying for a service, your financial life and hazards have nothing to do with CPS. As standard practice with ALL business, if you cannot pay for a service which requires high-tech equipment and many human guards then of course you'll get your credit score hurt and be sent letters. The money you pay goes to payroll which then goes to the guards and maintenance for the equipment. With you not paying that is a total loss for the company whom has to pay out of their own pockets because of your bad finances.

As they say, there is no time for emotions in business.