Complaint Review: CPS in Placer Co

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mad mama — Alta United States of America
CPS in Placer Co
Placer county Children's Systems ofC Auburn, California United States of America

CPS in Placer Co., Dissolution of CPS in Placer Co. Auburn, California

Help!! I lived in Placer County in Northern California. I own a home in this county where I have been raising my four children. One teenager and three small children. I have left my home and the county of Placer. Placer county has not prosecuted the offending parent who caused my children to be taken by CPS. There is not a system in place that is actively pursuing the unlawful action that led to my children's detention from me. I was not present nor did I allow any unlawful activity that is said to have led to my current open CPS case in Placer county.

I acted in accordance with a safety action plan created by SMART systems of Placer county worker Gloria Sutton. In accordance with this plan, which is not a legally binding contract, I was not present when the father of my children,who did not live in our house came for a visit, supervised his own children and acted inappropriately. I was not contacted by law enforcement, my children or the father on the date in question. I learned of the incident nearly twelve hours after the occurance.PLEASE HELP TO REFORM CPS. I WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE REGARDING THE LEGALITIES OF DISSOLUSION OR REFORM OF CPS AND ITS PRACTICES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-in-Placer-Co/Auburn-California-95603/CPS-in-Placer-Co-Dissolution-of-CPS-in-Placer-Co-Auburn-California-997261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS in Placer Co