Complaint Review: CPS

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: MATTHEW W B — MESA Arizona
CPS
11518 east apacha trail apacha junction, Arizona USA

CPS I GOT EVERY ONE FROM SERVICES OFFERED TO THE DAM COURT APOINTED ATTORNYS CASE MANGERS AND SUPERVISOR ive kept every paper since 2011 and acted a fool the whole two years and basicaly at the end of the court date pretrial for severce news channels are gonna want to get this its very awsomr how thay break az state laws to parentil rights ive got every shed of evidence to poke holes in every thing its going to be nov 20 somthing if any one wants to get famous on this i could use some one to present for me in court apacha junction Arizona

*General Comment: not to be mean....

my name is matthew w**** b**** this all started nov 22 2011. its great now but at time not so much  m.c.s.o. maracopa county sheriffs office show up i had bench warrent 200 doller bond whatever. my bad i own it but when thay get me in potroll car i find out the cop is a possa member voulter to go around and arrest peaple with a 200 doller bond bench warrent, o wouldnt have been that bad but i went shop in with my kids and wife w ehad ham turky u name it we got it my yougest was under a year and a five year old girl as well anyway i decided to cuss this asshole p11191 was his badge number all the way into downtown pox.

30 min drive i didnt let up cussed him his mother brother sister u name it when we got down to county jail he told me ill take your kids home job basically told me exacly what he dide becouse sure enough dec 13 2011  m.c.so. with cps show up took kids fracured my ribb "hospital that day" when he was done i yelled load and clear you going to get me for resistin to.anyway all above was a true blessin becouse not only did p11191 lie to mis lourda butusta "cps' into taken my kids mcso took every word spoken and peaple who were there and this is the blessin az state law states two cos peaple have to be present to remove children out of home.

not only do i have orgial docment that she forged superviser name i have me yellin at her to cheak for food clean cloths toilt paper this is great for mcso to have been reports that day. later 2012 p11191 did get fired which i would not advise any one to go up against mcso i wouldnt do it again.scary stuff. ok backin up to sept 2011  a dam water pipe brock in my house wall i found mold and it was a tear every thing down and destroy thing and at the time i was usein meth so my yard went from nice to dump in three days every window i was trowing stuff out of.dam we were doing free kraigs list at time  and resellin it needless to say my insurence didnt cover mold and gave us nothing

we lost all our setimalel stuff but insurence did want to cut us cheak after repairs were made .condition of home was  what cps was claimin but i pulled some favors came up with all cash needed "i got invoces from carpet to dry wall and tile still maybe one week after kids were taken. i was thinkin about rondy king beatin do to mcso fracurein my ribbs but mom wasnt even on same page ended up in fight and misst tdm .which wouldof gotton kids back then "still have all orgial repair recepts and stuff from insurece from water pipe breakin. i cant wait till court and ive barely gotton started/ now let me advise you im mad mcso lied to cps and my kids are gone so ive been a total fuc up since day one wait let me explain that late dec early jan. i told cps that there whole department needed to be redone.

thay still are going to be shockt becouse this case is allmost done i went trew hell and back to get them to porposely voilate my rights ,and beleave me its good the more i acted i fool the more the department get away with ok backin up prior to dec 13 2011 a michelle forbes cps came by due to the 5  year old girl biolagical dad geting out of prison and bein sore at his ex for leavein him. this would be the orgial pettion, this one thay really lied in this office was out of phx. but i have it and the other office thinks its swey under rug  this is still 2011 so we still have alot of stuff to go but if this isnt good enough for you and there alot more good stuff that is 100% proven by me to get the rest call me and we can chop it up i actully have plans today and dont no how i got onto this site

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS/apacha-junction-Arizona-85218/CPS-I-GOT-EVERY-ONE-FROM-SERVICES-OFFERED-TO-THE-DAM-COURT-APOINTED-ATTORNYS-CASE-MANGERS-1094301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS

#1 General Comment

not to be mean....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

But would you be able to redo your post with maybe spellcheck. Its really hard to understand your writting style. Im not asking for a college level post, just a bit more clarification on WHAT you are writing.

From what I can see, you acting the fool as you put it is going to hurt your case. But I really cant say for sure as your post is almost unreadable.