Complaint Review: CPS

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie Serencsa — Marana Arizona
CPS
Broadway offices tucson , Arizona USA

CPS Been fighting to have my son age 11 now given back to me. Have i have done what was asked of me and still will not return my child. Postive family has been isolated fvrom my son and all parties pass background checks but my child sits in a group home. He was placed with my mother she had him arrested five times and my child states she forced him to say he was abused. CPS has done more harm o my child than good. My son beggs me to help him. So here i am. His grandfather and step grandmother not allowed to see him. My sons father and myself do not understand the inust that has been done and we need assistance in helping our child.PLEASE TUCSON Arizona

Two years ago my oldest daughter claimed she was sexually abuse.  The man she claimed did this was my youngest sons father.  Due to my daughters wild behaviors I found this hard to beleive, but has a parent did what I thought was in everyones best interest contacted police and CPS.  My mother took this and kiddnapped all three of my children with CPS help.  What i mean by this is she stated wild allegations. From substance abuse to abuse to many others.  I from day one asking for assistance ansd cps would rather pay mother to destroy her grandchildrens lives than help the Family unit.My father ,stepmother, my grandmother, neighbors, brother, sons father and myself isolated from the children.  My youngest son has been arrested five times in my mother s home since the age of 10 now 11 and he has disclosed to CPS that she made him say he was abused or she would put him in a group home.  So now my son age 11 has spent two birthdays in a group home and now that where he currently stays.  He beggs me mom please I dont desereve this I want to be home with you.  My son also states Cps has took him he doesnt want to go home to me. This is false.  I have promised my son i will write call email talk to someone that will listen. in the mean time he has been sexually inapporayely touch and Cps took over a month to check on him.  they are only requried to monthly per my caseworkers words.  It has taken it s toll on my family and my 80yr old grandmother passed away last year not getting the pleasure of seeing her grandson or any of the great grandchildren.  This case has been alot of allegations back and fourth from my mother and myself.  I have been the only one to voulteer drug testing hair test blood and urine and from day one negative.  I asked for everyone to be tested has well and of course i was denied.  i was in an abusive relationship I have been out of that realtionship for a year and half and enjoy the services I have sought out on my own becuase Cps would not assist.  I have complete the classes asked of me and the bottom line is they want me to admit to substance abuse in the beginning not anymore to know admitting I abused my children which did not happen.  have I spank my chilodren yes not with objects or any other wild alligations. on there bottom and popped my daughter once in the mouth cuz she threw her cellphone at me at called me a bitch.  My two oldest children refuse to see me and enjoys the freedom of my daughter age 14at the time being allowed by cps and my mother to have visits with her 22 yr old boyfriend, but My father her grandfather, grandmother and her own mother denied or allowed to see her.  when brought this up cps at a no perductive meeting took 90 days for someone to listen. I was not allowed to press charges on the man, my mother or CPS.  Bottom line I have given my oldest too what they wanted almost bullied by my own kids and CPS by sining them to th state that is what they wanted. I asked them in open court so this discussion painful but it is what the two oldest wanted ages 13 and 17  Now becuase my youngest was not going along with this CPS has put him in a group home and will not return him.  we r in the middle of a severance  trial.  Understand the courts only have a court hearing every three months in the past year and half.  in the last year my 11 year has had his break down in front of the visit supervisor myself and his father.  Saying CPS doesn t reutn my calls mom they would rather me died mom if i sniff smarites mom will i harm myself.  this is horrible the damage cps has done in all. Children can be bought and our family values have not been reinstated.  I am not mental ill, do not have a substance abuse problem and have moved on with my life.  In a stable realtionship now and he has three children in which we all live toghether and still not allowed to have my son hime with me where he wants to be.  In court my sons attorney that is suppose represnt him was not representing him until last ,momth.  My son wants to be at this court hearings was denied acess to be there until resently.  I have advocate for my son every step of this and honestly will never understand how CPS gets away with going agaist the court orders becuase the court doesnt make them accountable.  My entire family stands behind my son and I other than my estranged substance mother that CPS pays to harm my two oldest.  PLEASE find time for my son age 11 not for me for him.  he has family that is fighting for him but cps keeps him in a group home. this is unjust unfair and someone needs to safe him. I am afraid he will be damaged for a long time.  It took me a year to get CPS to get him an on going therapist. thank you for reading this and hope to hear from someone for an 11year old boy I promised i would do everything in my means to do.  My breaking point is now.  I have never done anything drastic but i am now writting to everyone I can is my way of being drastic.  I know other crazy peolpe would do something differnt but i am sane and this insanity needs to stop for my son.  this sounds complicated but bottom line CPS has blown this small issue and made a mess of it.  My sons father went to trial for the wild allegations of sexual abuse /rape and was found not gulity.  I have always been a parent not a friend to my kids not a party mom and my oldest two enjoy the ,money phone computer and wild behaviors that my mother allows for them. Becuase my 11 yr old boy age 8 when taken wanted to see me and didnt want to be forced anymore by his grandmother to lie of abuse and by cps he sits in a group home.  this is nuts.  Many of family members and my therapist are dumbfounded by this.  Taxpayers paying for CPS and the courts BS.  CPS required to have visits with their parents and i have had many visits cancled and not reshduled.  i am not a begger and here i am on my knees please find time for my son please please please Thank you again. have a beautiful day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS/tucson-Arizona/CPS-Been-fighting-to-have-my-son-age-11-now-given-back-to-me-Have-i-have-done-what-was-1052918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS