Complaint Review: CR Associates

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
CR Associates
16719 Huebner Rd. Bldg 2, Ste 201 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

CR Associates Liars, Conartists, DRug Users. Scammers, Extortionists, Pices of Sh*t San Antonio Texas

*Consumer Comment: Roberto

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More than one CR Associates - WRONG CONTACT INFORMATION!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Can you give me the low down on this company

I used to work there they all do drugs call and scam peoples money.
CR Associates, LLC

Jim Stewart
221 Pinoak Knolls

Roberto
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Associates/San-Antonio-Texas-78248/CR-Associates-Liars-Conartists-DRug-Users-Scammers-Extortionists-Pices-of-Sht-San-An-369752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Associates

Roberto

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

please go to www.budhibbs.com and tell him all about it
He loves to hear from former collection agency employees. He needs your info!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

In the past several weeks, I have received many letters from attorneys with complaints against CR Associates. I googled and found this report.

The contact information posted by Roberto along with the allegation that everyone in my company does drugs is absolutely false.

I set up CR Associates a few years ago as company for my personal investing purposes. We have never been a collection agency, we have never had a retail location, we have never had a reason for anyone from the general public to call our office and we have never had employees.

Obviously this is not the same CR Associates that has treated many people wrong.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Can you give me the low down on this company

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

If you could give me any information as to who to fight them. I don't have any debts. These Bozos CR Associates are calling my inlaw relatives wanting them to sign a statement. I had some fraudulent debt that past the statute of limitations I have proof from doing battle with the previous dirtbags that got the fraudulent debt.

I ran their name thru Secratary of State of Texas Bond search. Nothing came up.
Can you help me with the legal name? Does a 877-326-3284 toll free number ring a bell. I am not going to call them. I will fight them with Debt Validation and Cesist and desist letter.

They give a case no. to scare me. Which does not. I will file counterclaims and/or
a suit for violations of the FDCPA. I do not believe they are on my credit report.
I will even file for a jury trial and demand discovery.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. I can see why you left their employment.