Complaint Review: CR Bancorp - CSS

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Capitol Heights Maryland
CR Bancorp - CSS
3605 Long Beach Blvd. Ste 410 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

CR Bancorp/Norman Ripoff, same as CSS in New York, Can't believe a company could do this ripoff Long Beach California

*Author of original report: Not CSS but CCS of New York

*Author of original report: Refund Requested they said it would go out on next Friday

Some guy with an accent who called himself Norman first called from a company called CSS in New York. It was the same guy called again this time from CR Bancorp in California. This guy called me time after time at home and at work promising me a credit card for the fee of $149.00.

I even told him that I heard of these companies that rip people off, but he assured me that this was not the case. I even held him online while I tried there customer service number and I asked him was why was the line busy.

He hesitated and asked me to try again and a lady answered the phone (his accomplince). I then went on the Internet to see if anyone had filed a report against them but I didn't get the report until the very next day I gave them my information.

This was a $200 mistake which took away from my children's Christmas.

Shelly
Capitol Heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Bancorp-CSS/Long-Beach-California-90807/CR-BancorpNorman-Ripoff-same-as-CSS-in-New-York-Cant-believe-a-company-could-do-this-r-74392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Bancorp - CSS

Not CSS but CCS of New York

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

The other company's name in which the same individual called from is CCS in New York.

Refund Requested they said it would go out on next Friday

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I have asked for a refund by calling an alternate phone number 1-800-605-1489. Could not reach anyone at 1-888-270-0089. Talked to "Sandra". Gave my contract number and she stated a refund would go out on next Friday for this service. No questions asked.