Complaint Review: CR Bancorp

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2004

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
CR Bancorp
3605 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach, California U.S.A.

CR Bancorp rip-off, scams, and unjustice Long Beach California

On Jan. 2,2003 I received a phone call from a lady. Telling me that I had been approved for a credit card that has a credit limited of $25,000. She had started by verifing my information my name and address and telephone number she then gave me my savings account routing number and then asked for my account number.

With her giving me that information and letting me know that it would be coming from my local bank I thought that everything was okay. I guess I was wrong.

There was $149 taking from my account on Jan. 22nd and I still haven't recieved a credit card, a phone call back from the number that was giving and every time that I have called all I have received a call back. I would like to get my money back I thought this would be something good being a young mother of 3 growing active girls.

Please help me if you can.

Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2004 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Bancorp/Long-Beach-California-90807/CR-Bancorp-rip-off-scams-and-unjustice-Long-Beach-California-79426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Bancorp