Complaint Review: CR Bancorp

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
CR Bancorp
3605 Long Beach Blvd, Ste 410 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

CR Bancorp ripoff credit card scam I have no credit card from these people and they have taken $149.00 from my bank account. Long Beach California

I also fell prey to the credit card scam from CR Bancorp. Since I wanted to rebuild my credit, I jumped at the opportunity presented by CR Bancorp over the phone to start a new visa card. They promised it would be affiliated with my bank and that they needed my account number to debit a processing fee. I agreed, thinking in the back of my mind that this was way too easy.

I have waited since mid-December of 2003 for this "package" that was supposed to include free gas certificates and my new visa card with a $2500.00 line of credit. I have called the customer service number and got no answer. I called the 562-989-3730 number provided by other CR Bancor rip off victims but was reverted to another customer service number where I got no answer.

So to date (Jan. 28, 2004) I have no credit card from these people and they have taken $149.00 from my bank account. I have approached my bank and they told me since it was an electronic check that they would do a fraud investigation. They also stated that since I gave my account number out willingly, chances are the bank would not refund my money from this scam. I'm very tempted to include my bank in this fraud report.

Damon
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Bancorp/Long-Beach-California-90807/CR-Bancorp-ripoff-credit-card-scam-I-have-no-credit-card-from-these-people-and-they-have-t-78408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Bancorp