Complaint Review: CR Bancorp

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Springfield Ohio
CR Bancorp
Long Beach, California U.S.A.

CR Bancorp ripoff, took my money from my account with the promise of a credit card and never received one Long Beach California

*Author of original report: send a refund check, twice, came back, insufficient funds.

On November 20, 2003 I received an unsolicited phone call wanting to give me a credit card, Visa for $149.00, which was said to be a processing fee.This fee was taken from checking account on December 5, 2003.

I was told I would receive this card on December 20, 2003. I never received the card and I have called twice and left a message stating I wanted my money back. On January 13, 2004 I received a call stating I would get a refund, as of yet I have not received it.

Helen
Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2004 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Bancorp/Long-Beach-California-90807/CR-Bancorp-ripoff-took-my-money-from-my-account-with-the-promise-of-a-credit-card-and-nev-77276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Bancorp

send a refund check, twice, came back, insufficient funds.

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

CR Bancorp did send a refund check, but my bank put it through twice and both times it came back, insufficient funds.