Complaint Review: CR Bancorp

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
CR Bancorp
www.crbancorp.com Internet U.S.A.

CR Bancorp credit card fraud Minneapolis Internet

I have received 5 different phone calls from a person wanting to send me either a visa or mastercard. I am told it will not cost me anything and that I will receive a new credit card in a few short business days. These individuals have all my information including my bank and my bank's routing number. What they want me to do is to give them my checking account number so that "they can verify that I have a checking account, that I am working and making regular deposits into it and that I am the right person they have guaranteed a credit card to."

Please, please if you receive a phone call from these people....hang up or tell them to take a long walk on a short pier...but do not give them your checking account number.

Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-Bancorp/internet/CR-Bancorp-credit-card-fraud-Minneapolis-Internet-75108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR Bancorp