Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

• Submitted: Mon, August 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:NASHVILLE North Carolina
CR ENGLAND
WWW.CRENGLAND.COM HARBOR CITY, Indiana U.S.A.

CR ENGLAND CHEAP LYING COMPANY HARBOR CITY Indiana

I ATTENDED ORRIENTATION IN HARBOR CITY FOR CR ENGLAND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE I HAD TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING. THE ONLY THING THEY PAID FOR IS THE HOTEL ROOM AND THE BUS TICKET TO GET THERE. WHEN I GOT THERE THEY TOLD ME THAT I COULD BE A SOLO COMPANY DRIVER. BEFORE THE END OF ORRIENTATION THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO LEASE OR TEAM. THEY NEVER TOLD ME ANY OF THIS WHEN I TALKED TO THEM ON THE PHONE. THEY KEPT PUSHING THE LEASE PROGRAM ON YOU THE WHOLE TIME. THEY SAID THAT IF THIS WAS NOT THE JOB YOU WERE LOOKING FOR THEN THEY WOULD PAY FOR YOUR BUS TICKET HOME. THAT WAS A LIE. THEY TOLD ME ON THE LAST DAY THAT I HAD SOMETHING ON MY DAC REPORT. AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO FIND MY ON WAY HOME. I FOUND OUT SOME VERY INTERRESTING NEWS ABOUT CR ENGLAND. I FOUND OUT THAT THEY GOT A GOVERMENT BAIL OUT AND THAT THREE YEARS AGO THEY FILED CHAPTER 13. THEY ALSO TOLD A STUDENT DRIVER THAT WAS ALMOST RAPED BY HER TAINER TO GO OUT WITH ANOTHER TRAINER OR FIND HER OWN WAY HOME. WE NEED TO STOP CR ENGLAND BEFORE MORE PEOPLE FALL PRAY TO THERE LYING WAYS.

Cowboy
NASHVILLE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/HARBOR-CITY-Indiana/CR-ENGLAND-CHEAP-LYING-COMPANY-HARBOR-CITY-Indiana-475974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND