Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

SALT LAKE UTAH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah USA

CR ENGLAND STUUDENT....DAMPED AND FIRED SALT LAKE CITY Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: damped

*Consumer Comment: Damped???

Trainer expected me to drive as a team while I was still learning how to drive truck, kicked me off the truck(Because I couldn’t average the amount of miles that they needed in a week)Yelled and shifted gears for me while I was Driving to the point I almost lost control of the Truck! (REPORTED TO SAFETY ABOUT THIS ON THE QUALCOM)

Then this other Trainer.....we could not get along at all there was no communication at all...(Requested CR England to give me another Trainer but I was forced to go with this Trainer because we were under a Load) Trainer said I was psycho, called me "A Pig/Idiot who cannot drive a Truck"......Kicked me of THE DRIVER'S SEAT ON MY DRIVING SHIFT.....WAS DRIVING ON MY LOGS.......GOT ON THE QUALCOM AND INFORMED MGT ABOUT THIS............. after being on the truck for 3 weeks....wanted to damp me in the middle of nowhere at 10.00pm....finally damped me the following day in a Truckstop,  and drove off..... even after reporting everything on the  QUALCOMM, ….….but got WRONGFULLY FIRED FIRED.

DOT/LABOUR BOARD needs to know about this and do an investigation.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84120/CR-ENGLAND-STUUDENTDAMPED-AND-FIRED-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-1083185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

damped

AUTHOR: CBFF - ()

So you mean the trainer wanted to dump water on you and make you "damp".  He wanted to "damp" you in the middle of nowhere?  Do you even know what the hell you are saying?  My god.  Each and every person filing complaints on here about CR England, should be grateful that a company was even willing to hire people who can't write or comprehend the common english language!

Damped???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

What does that mean?  You were immersed in water or something and made "damp"?  Beyond that, for whatever reason YOU were unable to get along with not one but TWO trainers.  Their decision to fire you was not wrongful.  No, I don't work for them!