Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By:Waseca Minnesota
CR ENGLAND
4701 W 2100 S West Valley City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-421-9081
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

CR ENGLAND FALSE REPORTING TO USIS SITE FOR PROFESSIONAL DRIVING -REPORTS ALL CHARGEABLE AND NONCHARGEABLE ACCIDENTS WEST VALLEY CITY, UTAH

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False claim about me.

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE PAUL TAYLOR LAW FIRM!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contact Paul Taylor; Truckers Justice Center

I went out to Utah after speaking with CR England in July. I had to go to their schoolfor added traing after which I was a hired driver.I had to drive 6 weeks with a trainer. The 2nd week out, we were bringing a load of potatoes back from Ontario, Oregon; when a driver was pointing out his window. Because we were not sure what the problem was as there was no indication of a problem that we could see we kept driving.

Shortly an ambulance went by and the emt was also pointing at the truck and we decided to pull off at the next offramp before we were able to get the truck to a safe area the tire on the tandum on the passenger side of the truck shredded and exploded. Once on the offramp we pulled off the road grabbing the one fire extinguisher to control the fire and calling for help(local fire dept) .I dropped the trailer and pulled away to prevent any damage to the truck.

After that we made all the necessary phone callsand received a different assignment. When we returned I was told to speak to Troy Logan-Safety Manager. He told me that it was a non preventable accident and I would not be charged with it. I quit on Oct. 20 so I could go home and look for work closer- I applied with Swift-after 3 days orientation they informed me that I had to may reports on the dac and they would not hire me.

All this was reported by England I was charged with the tire fire and hitting an animal on Sept 26 funny we were sitting the entire day waiting for a load-black balling by false reporting -now I cannot even get work and owe money for training to a truck driving school in my area.

Spencer
Waseca, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/West-Valley-City-Utah-84120/CR-ENGLAND-FALSE-REPORTING-TO-USIS-SITE-FOR-PROFESSIONAL-DRIVING-REPORTS-ALL-CHARGEABLE-A-235257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False claim about me.

AUTHOR: Paul Taylor - (United States of America)

I guess the person who complained about me did not like my advice.  I think I vaguely remember the call.

I have never claimed that blacklisting of drivers does not go on.  Generally I have told drivers that carriers are entitled to post truthful (even if harmful) information on DAC, and that they are entitled even to put opinion on DAC.  DAC has almost no obligation if the driver files a rebuttal and request for investigation except to contact the carrier and ask it if the information is true.

I give lots of free advice to drivers.  Some do not like the advice but that does not make me a crook or an idiot.

If you really want to know if I believe blacklisting happens, read Dept. of Labor Case Albert Brian Canter v. Maverick Transport.  In that case we sued Maverick for Brian Canter alleging that Maverick had blacklisted him on DAC because he refused to drive a truck with equipment defects with violate the federal motor carrier safety regulations.  We (Truckers Justice Center) achieved a large financial award for the client, however it is now on its second appeal by Maverick so neither the client nor I have yet seen a dime.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE PAUL TAYLOR LAW FIRM!

AUTHOR: gearjammer - (USA)

ATTORNEY PAUL TAYLOR IS A CROOK AND IDIOT. PLEASE DO NOT USE HIM. HE WORKS FOR THE TRUCKING COMPANIES . NOT FOR DRIVERS!
YOU CAN CLEAN UP YOUR DAC REPORT YOURSELF,  JUST REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR DAC ONLINE . READ IT AND THEN FILE A DISPUTE/REBUTTAL. ITS EASY TO DO!
PAUL TAYLOR ,SAID TO ME THAT THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUCKERS BEING BLACKLISTED.
WELL THAT IS A LIE AND HE IS A FRAUD! PLEASE DO NOT TRUST PAUL TAYLOR!
THE TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE EVIL, BUT YOU DO NOT NEED HELP FROM THIS CROOK!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contact Paul Taylor; Truckers Justice Center

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You can find him on the internet; also under Taylor & Associates, Ltd. He can help you get that off of your DAC.
Good Luck and NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Dear