Complaint Review: C.R. ENGLAND

• Updated: Thu, August 27, 2009

• Reported By: Graig — Mesa Arizona USA
C.R. ENGLAND
www.crengland.com salt lake city, Utah United States of America

C.R. ENGLAND England Logistics, England Dedicated, England Intermodel, England If you like getting screwed come on over... Mesa, Arizona

* : that is true, my mistake

* : Watch out

Id like to start off by saying: Thank you for reading this report, this is a true problem with CR England. CR England is a trucking company out of West Valley City, Utah, and quite possibly one of the worst ones out there. I am currently a Independent Contractor, leasing a 2009 Freightliner Cascadia. They sugar coated everything that they say on their homepage at www.crengland.com, I have found absolutly none of it to be true and accurate, and I hope that my poor decision (even after research) will help you avoid getting screwed over like I am. Luckily enough (if that what you want to call it)  C.R. England has put an addendum on my contract. If you don't know what that means, it means that they are changing my contract. It basically, in short, was going to cut my pay by a few cents per mile, which is a big pay cut, and have me work harder than what I already do. The 2 choices at the end of the addendum were to a) accept the new terms and conditions, and continue being a modern day slave, or b) disagree to the addendum, and have my lease terminated. Figuring on the fact that for the last 3 months I've hauled their freight, and only brought home no more than $500.00, but instead made a negative $1,400.00 to $1,600.00, if not more. I only leased because I wanted to run solo. England can not stand having solo drivers from what I have sene, I was getting messsages to become a trainer, the messages stopped after I told them "If I wanted to be a trainer, and drive as a team, I wouldnt have leased a truck, because it makes no sence"  Since I started at the end of May, I have been averaging Less than 1500 miles a week. I know this can not be right, I talk to other drivers at truckstops, and they got freight, and are getting miles. I have told my DM to route me to the SLC yard, (and after turning down 1 load going to Mt from Wa) he got mad at me, so I called him and said, "if I do not have a run to the SLC area by 0900 on the 25th, I will deadhead to SLC to drop off the truck, and catch a fight to Phx." sure enough he got me the load I needed, and I can not wait to tell them to shove it. If youve read this far, I got a little more and I'll be done. I have a buddy who was a company driver who lost everything he had because he wasnt getting miles. In short, I WILL NOT recomend CR England to anyone out there, and I feel bad for the drivers still with them. If anything, please DO NOT WORK FOR CR ENGLAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK FOR FREE. Thank you for reading.

Oh, and if they even think about trying to charge me with abandonded equiptment, after dropping the truck in SLC, they will not know whats coming, I will have extensive proof that I dropped it in the yard, and turned the keys in (just in case from what else ive read on here) I think (im no lawyer) that the proof would make good evidence, and hold up in court if it comes to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2009 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/salt-lake-city-Utah-/CR-ENGLAND-England-Logistics-England-Dedicated-England-Intermodel-England-If-you-like-484943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R. ENGLAND

#1

that is true, my mistake

AUTHOR: Pissedoffdriver - (USA)

I did make a mistake in my report, disagreeing to the addendum will only dissolve my lease with hauling Englands freight. I am still giving horizon back the truck though because they are owned by England, and I do not want to be affiliated with them anymore, Thanks for pointing that out, Really appreciate it.

#2

Watch out

AUTHOR: Nappy trucker - (U.S.A.)

That addendum is to haul England freight. I dont think it absolves you from paying the lease payments to Horizon.