Complaint Review: CR ENGLAND

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: aaron — bakersfield California United States of America
CR ENGLAND
4701 west 2100 south salt lake city, Utah United States of America

CR ENGLAND this is a trap, you will go broke with all the lies they tell you salt lake city, Utah

*Author of original report: it never ends. the drama and lies.

*Consumer Comment: Flease Purchase Deals

*General Comment: Forget court.

I started at CRE in june of 2012,  working very hard to get a new career started.  i knew it would be hard at first.  I kept going.  then i became what is called and IC Independent Contractor.  The first month was hard, no money, then it got a bit better and better. so had a DM driver mgr that did not like me so as the months went on my miles went from 5000 plus a week to finally 1200.  giving me loads that no one knew anything about, and would tell you they will fix this, and never get back to you. They charge you 14c a mile just to drive the truck, that's about 800 dollars a week out of your pocket for no reason.  then if you think you will ever leave that truck, forget it.  there is no such thing as a relief driver. they never come to get your truck, so you are a prisoner in your own truck forever.  I am lucky, i have a family that can help me out of this. but I will be stuck with a bill from sitting so long.  don't believe anything from this company. they are Liars, they are not there to help you in any way at all.  this is a trick, and a trap.  someone needs to take them to court.  the promises they give you even in a contract ever come to life.  please don't let this happen to you.  Run away fast.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-ENGLAND/salt-lake-city-Utah-84127/CR-ENGLAND-this-is-a-trap-you-will-go-broke-with-all-the-lies-they-tell-you-salt-lake-ci-989187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR ENGLAND

it never ends. the drama and lies.

AUTHOR: aqua - (United States of America)

This company needs to be stopped.  someone please help us. I am now working as we speak on a load that had me sitting for 5 days because of load planners that don't know their job and don't care how it effects you and your pay.  5 mins ago yet another mess up with a planner.  trying to send me on a better load to make up for the loss of miles.  from my normal 5000 plus a week to this last 2 weeks of 3000 2000, then 1200 miles.  well I am now 3000 dollars in the hole because of the total lack of professionalism. i can't wait to get this truck to the salt lake city yard and leave it there and go home. i am lucky enough to have a job with my family that has a trucking company.  thought i would get good training at CRE first, well I did.  i know now what not to do and where never to go, and let the world know this is an evil company.  If anyone out there could help me get what i think is my money back from them and my credit score better from paying my truck lease on time ever week, that they do not post for you until you finish the lease in full.  the charges you get from leasing with them are crazy.  this must be illegal. please research this and get back to me.  thank you very much.

Flease Purchase Deals

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Most if not all these types of deals have the cards stacked against the driver. More importantly here is if you've only been in the business six months, thats not long enough to even make the decision to get into an IC deal. You need to learn the business end first then consider if becoming an IC is going to be profitable for you. The trucking business is very difficult to make a profit in. I would suggest you concentrate on learning the business and continuing to excel in safety as a company driver. At some future point, after the economy improves you might want to consider buying a truck rather than any FLEASE purchase deal but only after you fully understand the complete expense involved.

#3 General Comment

Forget court.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

As you should know Mr England is on the board at ATA and this is not their first rodeo. They have a system in place that you even agree to. As far as your driver manager, which is nothing more than a glorified dispatcher, I have always said if they don't like the way you comb your hair you are not going to make a living, unless you are a butt kisser.

Had you come here and checked out this and many other sites first, you would have seen in advance what they are about. So now you have to just move on and forget about because the only hope against people like this is when others read these reports.

Best of luck with your next job and God Bless.

matym5@hotmail.com